Sunday, March 29, 2009

- What I Want To Be -

The year 2010 will be the start I will start college courses to get a Child Psychology degree. I've been wanting to obtain a Child Psychology degree since I was 9 years old. I plan to go to college to obtain the courses I will need for this career. I started enjoying this course for several different reasons, it started with helping people out in their daily lives. I want to be able to obtain the help to little children that have no one there for them, that they need someone to talk to and to understand what is wrong.

3 comments:

  1. OHHHHH MY GOODNESS LOOK WHO IT IS!!! IM GLAD YOU FOUND ME! i havent seen you in forever! You are such a gorgeous lil lady, i hope everything is going great in your life. Thats so awesome that you want to get a child psychology degree, you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is an awesome goal nikki lynn! what do you want to do after you get your degree, i mean, what will you do with your degree? social work? it's comin fast tho! before you know it you'll be out there startin a whole new limb of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know i will be we will see tho i not sure if that really what i want cause dental is coming to so i like that too

    ReplyDelete