I got asked to prom by Zach Trujillo! i was way excited cuz he is an awesome guy! he asked me by making a chocolate cake and set it on a haystack in front of my garage! I found it when i got home and i had to eat the middle of it to find a note that said "it would be sweet if you'd go to prom with me" and then it had his name in little letters on the bottom of the note!
so i answered by....
i got 2 large jars of peanut butter and smeared it all over his 6 windows on his car and i wrote "I went nuts when you asked me to prom! So of course i'll go!" then i took the excess peanut butter on my hands and i went and smeared it all over his face while he was in weight lifting! he was a trooper and just laughed! then he saw his car and was pretty durn surprised! it was way fun and i cannot wait for the dance! APRIL 18!!!!!!! yeehaw
Friday, March 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment