
i want a boy who listens to all of my long pointless stories,
who won't mind my sarcasm,
who can talk to me about anything and everything,
who holds my hand, hugs, and kisses me all the time,
who knows i act crazy and weird at times,
but loves me anyways,
knows when to tell me I'm beautiful, cute,
who just wants to be near me, who kisses me on my forehead, or the nose,
the one whos touch gives me chills,
one who makes me laugh till I cry.
The one that makes me strong and weak at the same time,
one that's looking for love and not just a fling,
one who will support every choice I make.
The one that shows me off to his friends
and is proud to say 'that's my girl.'
The one that makes me feel special.
The one that tells me he loves me
and doesn't want to be without me and means it.
and find the one i want
and he has proven to me that not all guys are the same.
I WANT THAT TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but, i sorta already have it... i just can't wait to have it again!!!!!!! but oh so cute! why settle for anything less?
ReplyDelete